Saturday, November 7, 2009

Third Day In Perth, Australia

Monday, 19 October 2009.

Woke early today and walked to a bus stop nearby my aunt's house. Took bus no. 850 to Murdoch and took a train to Perth Underground.

Then, took a Red CAT to Perth Mint. FYI, all the Transperth's CAT buses offers free services for you to travel around Perth city. Won't it be cool if we have such services in KL? *wink*

Love the building structure.

Perth Mint.

Next, took a Red CAT from Murray St Mall East to Murray St Mall East and took a Blue CAT from there to Museum. This is my second visit to this museum since the last time I visited Perth. There's not much changes going on here. All the exhibits are nearly the same from what I saw few years back.

Certainly not a big fan of museum but I gotta say that this museum is worthy to go. Entrance are free and there's a lot of different types of exhibits.

Bison.

Tiger.

Platypus.

Lots of bird exhibits. I do act dumb sometimes. =P

Little animals.

They are all mummified animals, I suppose. They had stitches on their body. I guess that their organs are taken out so that they can be mummified. Correct me if I'm wrong. =P

Walked to the other part of the museum then. Science zone.

T-rex?

A futuristic animal?

Finally, walked to a part of museum where there's a lot of insects exhibits in the drawer. Honestly, I hate insects. I don't really have the guts to open some of the drawers. Hahah.

Is it real? It's huge.

I do think that fox is really cute. =P

Some of the insects in the drawers.

Western Australian Museum.

Next, we took Blue CAT to James St. It was like a Chinatown in Perth. Had our lunch there. Then, we took Blue CAT from Northbridge to Perth Underground. Did some shoppings in the city. Walked to Forrest Place to take a Yellow CAT to Harbour Town.

There's lots of factory outlets in Harbour Town. I've got myself a pair boots. Lurvess. Not much time to look around as we got there quite late and the shops are closing. Shops in Perth usually do starts closing around 5pm.

Next, took a Yellow CAT from Harbour Town to Perth Station and to Murdoch by train. Headed back by bus no. 850 and walked back to my aunt's house for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment