Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Day in Perth, Australia

Saturday, 17 October 2009.

After the long flight, went to Hungry Jacks to get our breakfast and headed to my aunt's house then.

My aunt's house. We stayed here for the whole week.

Next, headed to the market to get some great bargain of foods.

5 Aussie Dollar for the whole box. Damn cheappp.

Happy with all the bargains. xD

Vege and fruits in this market are really cheap. They are all fresh too, I guess. We got ourselves some mushrooms and some vege and headed to the fish market just opposite this market. I can't stand the smell in the fish market and waited outside. =P. They bought some fishes and scallops and headed back then. Yummy.

Really tired and sleepy. Everyone had a nap then. Woke around 3pm and headed to Livingston to get some groceries. Back to my aunt's house around 5pm. Dinner then.

It was quite sunny today and I felt like in summer. Guess what? It's highest temperature today is 36.9 degree Celsius. It was somehow the hottest day in autumn in this 13 years and broke 40 something years record if I'd not mistaken. Hot hot hot. That's how my first day in Perth ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment