Saturday, November 7, 2009

Second Day In Perth, Australia

Sunday, 18 October 2009.

A more comfortable day. Temperature went down a bit. A great day for barbecuing. =P. Woke quite early today and drove about 45 minutes to Hillary's Boat Harbour.

Yummy.

Basic stuff needed for barbecuing such as electric grill are provided. Just bring along foods to cook. Convenience. xD

Quite a sunny day.

My uncles.

Headed back around 4pm.

Walked from my aunt's house to a nearby park then. A lovely park. ^^

I was in quite a good mood till then my mum dropped my camera. The lens went blur and it's like killing my mood off. I tried to on off it few times but it doesn't work. Arghhhh. Then, I wipe the lens and it works. Luckily. Or I might feel sad for a whole week.

A nice place to jog and cycle.I found that there's a lot of bottlebrush in Perth.

It's getting dark and it's dinner time. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment