Sunday, November 1, 2009

Perth, Australia

On the 15th of October, around 11.30pm:

Waiting to get into plane.

A long way. =)
Bye bye Malaysia. Gotta 'enjoy' the 5 hours flight.

I can't sleep the whole night so I look out of the window and guess what? I saw a sky of glittering stars. Awh, I never see anything like this. It's like so near that you can touch them. But still, I can't sleep.

When I was about to get into slumber land and *pooff* a kid behind my seat cried. The kid cried and cried so loud that all the passengers woke up. I mean it's okay for a kid to cry in the middle of the night but can't the parents be selfless to ask the kid to lower the voice or even shut up so that everyone could get back into sleep again?

The kid's mum covered the kid's mouth so that he would lower his voice and the dad shove the mum's hand off. What kind of parents is this? The kid cried louder and louder for so long that few passengers shouted "ooi" to the kid. At last the kid shut his mouth off and get back to sleep. Guess what, the dad stand for like half an hour so that the kid could sleep comfortably on the seats. =_=" He could let the kid sleep on his lap but he choose to stand? I don't get it. I mean do you have to spoil your kids like this that you let them disturb others sleeping while in the public places and you could stand for so long so that your kids could sleep comfortably?

This makes me even harder to sleep. Arghh, what I gotta do in this 2 hours? Glanced at the stars and tried to sleep again. Tried and tried that it left 1 more hours to reach. It's morning soon. Gave up and look through the window again.

When I look through the window, I can't believe my eyes. Amazingly breathtaking. I know it doesn't look so good in the photo but believe me, it was nothing like what you've seen before. I couln't find a proper word to describe how beautiful it was. It was rainbow in color but too bad the colors does not came out in the photo. It does remind me how beautiful a nature could be. My advice to traveler, take a midnight flight. Hahah.



I forgot how tired I was when I saw this.Sun rising. =)Hello, Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment