Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Resort World


Saturday, 24th April 2010.


Went to Resort World with my family and classmates today. After all the burning heat thing in KL, it was nice to go to place like this to chill.







Look at the temperature. Woah!



Freezing cold.


Had a long chatting session in Old Town. It was really cold that day. Went back our room in the early morning. I was having a hard time to sleep. Woke up few hours later and went to had our brunch in First World.

It was a fun journey. Hoping for the next trip very soon. They went back in the evening on Sunday and I continue to sleep in the room.

My dad woke me up at night. I thought that it was morning on Monday already and I slept for a day when he woke me. Lol. Went home after that. I don't have to overnight for another day after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment