Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jakarta Apr/May 2010


Friday, 30th April 2010- Friday, 7th May 2010.


Off to Jakarta and stayed there for a whole week. The whole journey was rather a boring one. Went to different sorts of shopping mall everyday. Some was indeed the shopping paradise. Other than that, there's nothing much any reason I would be excited to be there.




Baby Shannon is so cute.



Amazingly delicious!



Love love love. The shopping paradise.





Jakarta City.















Sunset view in Taman Impian(?) . Lovely.




















What was interesting bout this safari is that you drive your own car inside. You got to like observe and photograph animals from a really close distance even for the tigers or bears. Quite a huge place. This is the only day for me in Jakarta that I did not hop into any shopping mall. Lol.





It was quite a boring trip after all. I misses KL; all the fancy lifestyle and all my loves one. I got really sick when I reached home. One more week to go for my Advanced Diploma classes to start. I'm graduating in Diploma very soon. Hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment