Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve Celebration

Thursday, 24 December 2009.

Went to Murni at SS2 for dinner. It took me 3 hours to reach there. This means that I'd stuck in the jam and drove for like 3 friggin hours. Had a great gossiping session there. Food's great and company is awesome!

Anyway, we had no idea bout our second destination and Sze came out with a suggestion to go Genting. We were all quite excited bout it and we were like so ready to go there till I'd received a call. Argh, guess what? I were not allowed to go there by HIM, for sure. It's like killing my mood off.

Then, they just headed to my house without any reasons. lmao. Played cards in my house for like 5 hours. Crazinesss! Pathetic Christmas Eve. Went for Dim Sum around 5.30am. This is the most crazy and stupid Christmas Eve celebration ever. We all felt so silly but it somehow we felt it was fun a lil' bit. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment