Friday, December 25, 2009

Bye Bye Perth and Hello Malaysia

Had a tough time packing my luggage. Our luggage was way too heavy. It was like overweight too much. Cracked my heads to find out which stuffs to be on hand luggage. My mum, my sis and I had like 5 hand luggage altogether at least. Not to count our handbags and my pair of boots that I could not stuffed it into any of the luggage bags.

I've slept just for like 2 hours before headed to the airport. We got so many luggage that it looks like there are at least 15 of us are checking-in the plane while there are only 8 of us. Madness!

I took a handbag, 2 middle sized hand luggage and a pair of boots. My sis took one sling bag and a really heavy huge hand luggage. My mum carries a handbag with 2 large hand luggage. It was like, I don't know what to say. It was freaking heavy. It does makes us looks stupid a lil' bit for carrying so much stuffs. I don't even had the freakin' mood or time to hunt for the duty free items. Damn.

Heading back to Kuala Lumpur.

How I'd wish to stay longer in Perth. This trip was fun, crazy and awesome. Had a fabulous shopping experience there despite the tough time to carry them. lmao. Argh, I'd miss there already. Hope to had a third time trip to Perth or my fourth time to Australia very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment