Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pray

Few days ago, got an awful news while I was looking around in Facebook.
Japan had an earthquake, not just any earthquake, but one that only happens once in every 100 years.
It was saddening to watch how those cars, people and houses in Japan were washed away; proving how lucky I am to be here typing this.
I felt so fortunate; always have been told that I am living on earth safest heaven, have never suffered any major natural disaster before here.

Just wanna say that, don't that life for granted.
Life is full of uncertainty, you never know if you woke up one day and found yourselves in the middle of tsunami.
Try and live a happy life everyone.
Be grateful.

My thoughts and wishes go out to those who are suffering in the tsunami and lets us all pray for the safety of people everywhere in the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment