Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello 2011!


I know this post is like pretty late; but better late than never right?
Just too busy before to post this due to exam on the starting of the year;
which just ended like a week ago.
After few days of loosen up time in clubs or shopping,
I finally had the time today to post this.


Sleep, eat and shop like mad last year; had a lot of fun and crazy times.
Learnt a lot and gain a lot; and that is what shaping who I am today.
Preparing me for what is called life.


So much had happened; making it memorable.
The beauty of all this; is we getting a fresh new start.
A new chance, a new beginning, a new year.


I do really misses year 2010, but couldn't help but wanted to know
what's year 2011 will bring me.
2010 had been a great year; and I hope for a better year in 2011 and even all the years coming.


2011 resolution? I don't really believe in that.
Cause things won't always go as you planned.
Anyway, I got a strong feeling where this year is going to be a blast too.

Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment