Monday, September 13, 2010

Malacca: The Historical City


Friday, 10th - 11th September 2010.


Went to Malacca during Hari Raya holidays.
It has been like ages since the last time I went here.






With my baby.


Jonker Street.



Had a river cruise in there.
It cost you RM10 per person if I'm not mistaken.
This boat takes you all the way through the town of Malacca and the many settlements situated along the riverbanks.


This 45-minutes ride is quite a pleasant one; from the beautiful lightings to the remnant of Malacca's past left behind along the river.
Pretty captivating but the smell of the tar or oil or whatever stuff they use to generate the boat to move is sooo killing.
It got me a headache and to the point that I had to cover my nose all the way reaching our destination.











It was my BF aunt's birthday.


The next day.




I heart this photo.
The scene is like to die for in this picture but that's not the case in the real life.
Haha.







Everly Resort Hotel Malacca.
I've been here when I was still in the primary level.
So long ago.

We stayed in the family-suite that had 2 bedrooms with pool & sea view.
Sea view sounds great hu?
But let me tell you that the beach is such a disaster.
It was a MESS!
The seawater is so dirty and even the sand is so dirty.


I wouldn't say this hotel is great or what.
I am just okay with it.
The fees for this hotel was pretty outrageous as I felt their accommodations and facilities is not even near to 4 stars hotel.
It charges near to 1.5K for 2 family suite.
Is it just for the super peak seasons or the normal rate is pretty pricey too?
Gonna find that out. =)



My lunch before headed home.


Had kinda great time there.
Just that the dinner I had on the first day in some kind of Chinese restaurant is pretty sucks.
I don't think I suppose to tell what's the name of the restaurant here.
I saw so much of their advertisements along Jonker Road. =_=
Never trust those advertisement, guys.
Haha.

I haven't been to other states for so long.
Hope to had another trip again very soon.



Bye bye Malacca.


I haven't got all the pictures yet.
This post will be updated when I got all the photos.


xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment