Friday, July 30, 2010

My 21st Birthday Celebration


Saturday, 24th July 2010.


Just wanna clear things up. Many of you confused.
I was born in 1990.
You did not get me wrong that I was celebrating 21st birthday. Lol.
21 years old is my Chinese age or something. =)


Anyway, this celebration was super exciting. Thanks so much for those who attended my party and for those who involve in the sneaky surprise prezzie.


You guys make my day a memorable one. Hope you guys enjoyed.





LV cake from my besties.



My family is the best of all. Muackssss.





My besties.
Love love love.





Babi gang. =P
Love you guys.











My dad is so cute right? =P









Watermelon?!?! Haha.





Awesome awesome awesome.


I had lotsa really surprising prezzie. I love them all.
Thanks for all the effort; from wrapping the present to attending my party.
Appreciate that so much guys.


Muacksss.



Love,
Raine


No comments:

Post a Comment