Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye Year 2009

I'm turning TWENTY in year 2010. Gotta say goodbye to the words "teen" behind my age. Scary! Worrying a lil' bit i can't act like a kids anymore. Lmao.

So anyway, year 2009 has been a great year for me. I really loved this year. Food is great, life has been great, shopping like mad, spent like crazy and company is awesome!

Went through a lot this year. Lotsa ups and downs. I would say that the ups were much more than the downs stuff this year. Lol.

Anyway, whatever happened, it's not something I can choose or what. It just happened. Just gotta deal with it. Mistakes or not, I'm glad to tell myself I got through. If I could choose, I do hope this year will never end but at the same time I can't help but wonder what's gonna happen in 2010 and those coming years. I'll still laugh whenever I think about all the old memories back then.

What I gotta do now is just hope for the best for me throughout the current year and all the years coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment